This position is under our Corporate Banking Departmentlead. The duties is lead team to expand the portfolio of accounts in the business segment in our Corporate Banking Departments, Responsible for promoting, soliciting and developing existing and new business relating to trade finance. Requirements: Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or a related discipline, At least 6-8 years relevant experience of relationship management in corporate business and good knowledge of corporate banking and trade products and services
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Lead team to expand the portfolio of accounts in the business segment in our Corporate Banking Departments
- Responsible for promoting, soliciting and developing existing and new business relating to trade finance
- Maintain customer relationship, develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable corporate banking services to existing clients
- Provide professional financial solutions in areas of corporate and commercial lending and trade financing
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or a related discipline
- At least 6-8 years relevant experience of relationship management in corporate business
- Good knowledge of corporate banking and trade products and services
- Strong leadership, sales and customer orientation,
- Good communication and interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive to drive business and adapt to dynamic environment
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.