Your new company A leading Regional Corporate Banking is looking for a Team Lead of Business Analyst for their Payment Process and Procedure team.
Your new role
- Leading a small team.
- Design and Implement operation flows in an appropriate and cost effective manner to meet internal and external regulations and rules.
- Act as a bridge between various departments and end users to collect user experience data and to ensure smooth system implementation.
- Establish testing manuals and scripts for business users.
- Review existing operation process and identify enhancement opportunities, hence provide recommendations for continuous improvements for transaction banking products and systems for example FPS, Cheque Clearing, Term Deposit, Inward and Outward Remittance...
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures and launching of new Transaction Banking System.
- Also to ensure operational risks of the new products and systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder or above in the related field within the Banking Industry
- 5+ years of experience in operational procedure design with solid knowledge in Transaction Banking operation.
- Sound knowledge in payments and cash management products, liquidity management, payments industry best practices, and adoption of latest industry wide technology of cash solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with solid experience in stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT.
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese.
What you'll get in return
- Prime Working Location
- Team Leading Experience
- Market Leading Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.