Team Lead, Collections
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- To plan, direct and monitor all aspects of Collection - Card, Unsecured and Secured Loan operations and implement different collection strategies to control the delinquency flow rate and minimize credit loss.
- To ensure the guidelines set by the Bank and Regulatory bodies are followed.
- To transform existing functions to embrace digitalization.
- To supervise a team of collectors for performing dunning activities.
- To monitor and review collection activities to ensure high productivity level.
- To manage and control the flow though rate and delinquency rate.
- To implement different collection strategies in order to achieve the KPIs and manage Credit Loss Allowance.
- To ensure collection activities and staff conducts are complied with the Bank and regulatory requirements.
- To resolve complaint cases.
- To participate in all projects assigned from time to time.
- To recommend actions to minimize risk and maximize loan recoveries.
- To provide training and on job coaching to staff. To identify and develop staff skills to meet the job's requirements and future needs.
- To review problem loan accounts and recommend follow up actions.
- Degree Holder in Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of collection experience in consumer credit collection.
- Demonstrated track record in managing and leading the Front-End / Mid-Range collection team.
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively motivate, coach and guide staff to achieve specified performance target.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.