We are looking for a technical business analyst with strong technical experience to help drive the development of our next-generation ecommerce platform throughout the region, and to deliver a scalable solution to all our markets.
- Perform in depth analysis and develop detailed business and customer needs (clearly articulated in the form of user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria).
- Pro-actively engage in the development and delivery of strategic roadmap for our ecommerce platform.
- Clarify and define delivery scope into multiple minimum viable products.
- Produce practical estimation of implementation and cost
- Work closely with offshore teams, this includes greater focus on improved collaboration, on knowledge sharing, on skills transfers and ensure that requirements are well understood, and then met in a consistent and coherent manner
- Liaise with global business teams to ensure that solutions delivered are of global benefit
- Work with solution vendors and internal teams to perform detail design of technical solutions
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions by taking a lead role in project quality assurance.
- Direct technical testing, issue investigation and providing automated test input, supporting UAT
- Log, report and follow up deliverable defects until resolution
- Coordinate, perform user training or ensure system vendor to produce proper system manuals and training materials
- Coordinate system go live and cutover arrangement, post implementation follow up to ensure that outstanding issues are properly logged and reported
- Maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of new initiatives, quick wins and customer requests that deliver optimal value.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and be an advocate for the agile development experience
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and a passion for Scrum way of working.
- Expertise in consumer-facing platforms
- Strong understanding and use of modern frameworks and their methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, lean, design thinking, human-centered design, multivariate testing, continuous improvement, and test automation
- Has well rounded technology digital knowledge; application, infrastructure, mobile, UI and UX
- Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to lead the facilitation of workshops, present at showcases, lead customer and servicing journey walkthroughs and quality reviews with senior stakeholders
- Expert in domain- specific processes and can manage customer expectations
- Expert understanding of the Scrum framework - including the definition of epics, user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.