Technical Lead - Consultancy and Global Financial Firm Java
Lead and mentor people.
- Oversee and coach the technical members such as developers, testers, technical business analysts, data analysts, etc. and ensure the implementation team meet the requirements.
- Identify and recruit the right technical resources to support the DTU program.
- Coordinate with the UI/UX team to align the user experience with the work performed.
Connect business requirement to design.
- Work closely with the business to define requirements in an Agile structure using Epics and Stories
- Maintain the pace of the agile development, completion for sprints and the releases.
- Review, update and confirm the completed functionality with the business users
Excel in quality work
- Maintain the quality standard of applications to be developed
- Assess the work requirements and monitor the progress of applications to achieve timely completion.
You will thrive in the role if you ……
- Know Agile and scrum process management
- Have experience in providing business analysis for IT development projects
- Have proven track record of gathering system requirements with business users in workshop setting
- Are good at designing system workflows for users
- Are experienced in developing user system requirements and use cases
- Are good at organizing user design reviews and user acceptance sessions
- Are skilled in UI design experience, wireframe design, application architecture
- Are a self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment in quality results