Technical Lead Developer SVP - Director
Are you a skilled Java technologist? Do you want ownership of a Greenfield project? Are you ready to be the subject matter expert and technical lead? Then this is the perfect role for you. My client, a prominent Investment Bank is looking for a SVP - Director level hands-on Java 8-11 developer / architect to be part of their Front Office Team.
***Open to Technical candidates from outside of Financial Services***
• Work on low latency systems involving architecture design, effort estimation, production support, development and stabilization, code repository and continuous integration management, solution deployment.
• Act as a the SME Technical lead and Architect among the team located in Hong Kong
• Systems built on the low latency, space-based architecture including Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, India, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines.
• Interfacing systems: Client and Exchange side FIX engine, Market Data (SLC), Reference data service, Algorithm Trading Engine, Crossing Engine, Order Analytics Service.
• 8+ years of experience in software development.
• Strong Core Java (J2SE) skills.
• Practical experience of using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, OOPS, etc.
• PL/SQL - basic database knowledge, knowledge about object-oriented databases a plus
• Schemas, JMX, JUnit, Eclipse, Oracle, SQL (DDL, DML), XML
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic environment
For more information or to apply please click the apply button and submit your application. Please send an email to Amy.Hall@TEKsystems.com for more information.