Technology - Application Support, Associate - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Nov 18
See job description for details
About the Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Risk Production Management team, which is part of Quality Assurance and Production Management, provides direct day to day support and integration services for the firm's core Rates, Credit and Optimus framework.
Members of the team provide day to day support for the rates, credit and core optimus infrastructure. This role will include troubleshooting of application issues along with support of the infrastructure that is used for EOD and intraday risk for IR, FX pricing and the detail subledger (DSL).
- Good team player with a sense of integrity and ownership
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Ability to work within tight time constraints and resource dependencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of motivation to expand technical and business knowledge
- Performance-oriented and highly motivated
- Strong technical ability in solving low-level problems
- Capable of effectively handling incidents for critical systems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong infrastructure knowledge in Linux / Unix, Windows, databases, storage and networking technologies
- Solid understanding of client-server applications and distributed systems
- SQL, shell scripting, perl scripting
- Proven ability to deliver improvements to supported systems