Technology Manager, Business Application Solutions (Life Operations and Contact Center)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- A SME on cross functions business rule expert
- Manage and lead a team of staffs (local and outsource) to organize/plan/control the activities/resources/budget of assigned projects and Business Unit(s). Analyzes business requirements, designs and implements systems by enhancing the functionalities and ensuring system stability. Act as liaison with all parties in feasibility study, application / infrastructure design and hardware / software evaluation and formulating/ implementing IT solutions compliant to Company Policies & Standards, meeting user requirements and company strategic directions.
- Supervises teammates to deliver the right IT solutions. Education & Experience
- University / College graduate in Computing/IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in life insurance operation underwriting, servicing, claim or call center operations
- At least 2 years experience is at the supervisory role leading team of development work
- Solid knowledge with Drools and RedHat decision Manager
- Solid knowledge of Life Operation processes(underwriting, servicing and claims)
- Solid experience with Dynamic365
- Proficient in at least two of the database: Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, AS/400 DB II
- Proficient with at least two of the platform: UNIX, Application Server (Websphere, JBOSS), Microservice, API
- Experienced in Web and/or Client server application development using VB.net, C#, Java, PowerBuilder
- Knowledge of Cloud platform is preferred
- Problem solving/leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Coaching and technical training techniques
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.