Technology Relationship Manager - Enterprise Information Security (HK/SG)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 12 Okt 18
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization. Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects our infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
- Responsible for providing information security expertise and proactive risk-based solutions to aligned business and/or applicable teams that report to aligned Information Security Leader (ISL) so that information security risks are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the Regional Risk Officer teams to proactively identify needed security practices within the business.
- Provides technical understanding of existing and emerging information security risks.
- Assists with the monitoring, reporting and tracking of EIS programs within the business.
- Provides regional and business views to aligned Information Security Leaders (ISL).
- Evaluates the appropriateness of policy exceptions and risk acceptances.
- Assists the aligned ISL with providing strategic-level consultation to managers and stakeholders regarding long and short range information security risk/requirements.
- Recommends innovations that anticipate future directions of both the business, Information Technology and Information Security.
- Understand the regional local regulatory requirements and how these regulations impact Information Security risk within the region.
- Provides coverage / support for other regions in different time zones (i.e. US timezone)
- Coordinates vulnerability assessments and provide oversight in LOBs 3rd party IS assessments for the region.
- BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both;
- Or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 6+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment procedures, risk mitigation or remediation
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time