Technology Risk Management - Manager (Overseas Branch)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular onsite IT Risk assessment and IT audit in overseas branches, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls and IT security review, prepare written report on findings and recommendations, and present such to the key management
- Collect key risk indicator information from overseas branches and perform analysis.
- Responsible to oversight overseas branch on all relevant IT Risk activities including regulatory inspections and assessments, control testing, monitoring and reporting, internal audits and remediation activities
- Influence and drive oversea branches on technology risk management initiatives in alignment with group policies and standards
- Proactively communicate with overseas branches to understand update-to-date local regulatory requirement.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in relation to IT Risk, Information and Cyber Security and provide advice and recommendation to overseas branches.
- Keep abreast with latest threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation and industry best practices
- Evaluate and manage technology risk exceptions from overseas branch
- Conduct technology risk and information security awareness training to staffs in oversea branches
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other degree majoring in Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Over 5 years of experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, system development management, compliance or IT audit function, gained from other sizable financial institutions. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working with the regulators in the region, articulate in local regulations and laws pertaining to IT Risk would be an advantage
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) , Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) , Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) is preferable.
- Good command of written and spoken English with Mandarin is preferable.
- Flexibility in traveling