• International and reputable company• Great learning environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US-based investment manager with $100+ billion in assets under management. It has 900+ employees and offices in 15+ cities worldwide. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Maintaining regulatory compliance program for registered entities, business advisory, marketing materials review/media approvals etc.
- Responsible for entity and individual license application and updating and regulatory filings with regulators
- Providing guidance internally on regulatory matters compliance policies, licensing, conflicts of interest etc.
- Advising the regional teams on marketing permissions, marketing materials and program requirements
- Coordinating and working with external advisers, including local counsel and compliance consultants.
What's on Offer
- 3+ years compliance experience with an asset management or investment banking firm.
- Knowledge of Asian regulatory regimes, including sales/marketing, licensing and regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience in dealing with Hong Kong and Chinese regulators and handling regulatory inspections
- Exceptional English and Chinese reading, writing and speaking skills
- Working location: Central
- Working hours and days: Mon - Fri; 0900 - 1800
- Professional growth and solid training
- Potential contract renewal or temp-to-perm opportunity