Trade Services Representative
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Check all import/export LC items, shipping documents, negotiation schedules, collections, relevant entries, amount endorsed on L/C and amount of bills handled according to the rules set by UCP600 and URC525
- Backs up team members to issue Letter of Credit or processing payment when necessary
- Reports the irregular items/terms (e.g. non legal compliance case) to Team Head / Assistant Team Head immediately, e.g. documents from the restricted countries according to OFAC
Market Skills and Certifications
- Matriculated or above with 3 to 5 years' experience in bills checking/LC processing
- Hands on experience in MS Words & Excel •Exposure in computerised banking facilities
- Knowledge of commercial law and government regulations governing import and export bills e.g. OFAC, UCP600
- Able to work on HK public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays
- Able to work under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.