A top tier Financial Institutional player with SFC type 1,4,6 and 9 license in Hong Kong with global reach is looking to take on a professional to work closely with the Chief Trader on a range on the rapid growing business.
- Deliver sharp and transparent order execution under portfolio manager instructions for client portfolios.
- Effectively analyze and plan the best approach to achieve the best execution outcome.
- Execution involves both Asian and some non-Asian hours.
- Strict adherence to trading and compliance policies as the first line of defense with a strong sense of fiduciary duty.
- Manage counterparty relationships and ensure a smooth trade life cycle is completed, as well as identify ways to improve market access.
- Timely and efficient delivery of market intelligence to investment teams
- Minimum three years’ hands-on experience in trade execution involving OTC fixed income and/or public equities.
- Good knowledge of global market configuration, including equities and fixed income.
- Familiarity with trading systems, with demonstrated ability to utilize available market tools and information to assess market liquidity in varying conditions.
- Hands-on experience in electronic trading as well as voice trading.