Execute corporate funding projects such as syndicated and bilateral bank loans, debt issuance, and capital market operations, etc.
- Develop fund raising strategies and execute corporate funding activities such as syndicated and bilateral bank loans, bond issuance, and capital market operations, etc.
- Work closely with executives and provide support to financing transactions, such as handling financial enquires and compiling accounting ratios for lenders, credit investors, and rating agencies.
- Manage the company’s capital structure and develop holding company treasury plan to improve capital safety, liquidity and return rate.
- Maintain the relationship with investment banks, commercial banks, bond investors and other institutions.
- Cooperate with investment teams to ensure satisfaction of conditions precedent and funds certainty for M&A projects, with opportunities to get involved in project fund raising.
- Assist other functional departments to complete the audit of annual and interim report.
- Participate in various ad hoc assignments when necessary.