Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Perform middle office duties, including and not limited to
- Trade verification and reconciliation
- P&L and risk reporting for treasury portfolio and associated controls
- Monitor and identify the bank’s liquidity risk, FX risk and market risk exposure
- Design and report MIS for treasury daily operations and internal control oversight
- Review treasury operational processes regularly to enhance efficiency, and participate in UAT for system enhancement
- Assist in developing and maintaining Treasury operating procedures
- Support Asset and Liability Management in –
- Compiling relevant data and MIS for ALM dashboard, behaviouralisation modeling, liquidity stress factor review, FTP rate update and NIM/NII analysis etc.
- Enhancing and maintaining ALM framework, related policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc tasks facilitation where required
- University degree holder in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in banking or financial industry, preferably working in treasury, asset & liability management, or middle office / operations
- Familiar with Treasury financial products
- Proficient in PC applications including excel and power point, programming skills (e.g. VBA) would be an advantage
- Professional qualification in TMA / CFA / CPA would be an advantage
- Team player with unquestionable integrity and ethical standards
- Self-starter and able to work under pressure
- Independent, proactive, analytical, and critical thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.