• European Platform• Growing Platorm
About Our Client
European Company with growing presence in Asia and cover products including FX, equities structured products, rate, credit, commodity and fund link structured products to SME and mid-market clients, High-networth clients, EAM, etc. Job Description
- Pitch FX, equities structured products, rate, credit, commodity and fund link structured products to SME and mid-market clients, High-networth clients, EAM, etc.
- Work with Structuring team and IT team to develop the products for the clients
- Work with QDII trust companies and fund managers
- Cover Greater China and HK clients
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with Hong Kong regulations, Taiwan regulations and ISDA contracts.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor degree major in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Treasury products including foreign exchange instruments such as Spot, Options, Swaps,
- Forwards and interest rate derivatives
- Able to work collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Good languages and speak Cantonese, Mandarin, English
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in an European Platform with growing presence in APAC. You will be received great support within the team and also large exposure across the bank