Trustee and Fiduciary Services Manager - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Trustee and Fiduciary Services Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure that all clients are operating in accordance with relevant rules and regulations as prescribed by the MPFA, SFC Regulations and the constitutional documents of the fund, discuss issues and enquire into the operations of funds, in particular regarding Investment Funds, with clients and contribute to the efficient operation of the trustee and fiduciary department
- Act independently of other Group entities, monitor and report breaches of the regulations directly to clients and management
- Ensure timely and appropriate client on-boarding, agreed procedures are followed, work flows are managed effectively and conducted within set deadlines
- Act as a link between the team and Senior Manager to ensure business is conducted appropriately, maintain a high standard of client service
- Be the principal point of contact for trustee clients in relation to Regulatory developments and client queries
- Liaise with clients, internal service providers and administrators, investment manager, group and third party administrators, legal advisors, regulators and auditors, ensure queries and issues pertaining to the teams' responsibilities are resolved effectively
- Facilitate open communication with trustee team members and HSBC Securities Services staff members to identify any potential issues and improvements
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree or equivalent work experience in fund or trustee industry and manager level
- A good appreciation of the Hong Kong fund regulatory environment and detailed knowledge of regulatory developments
- Appropriate technical knowledge to deal with legal, accounting and technical issues arising in relation to servicing of funds
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, stock markets and derivatives
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions
- First rate communication and presentational skills, experience and confidence in dealing with clients at a senior level
- Ability to cultivate strategic client relationships and ensuring clients' perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities
- Clear understanding of importance of effective customer service internally and externally
- Ability to demonstrate ownership and management of issues
- Demonstrate management and coaching skills
- Strong team working ability and capable of encouraging ideas and input from team members
- High degree of computer literacy
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.