UI Designer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as UI Designer Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UI and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UI Design as a practice.
- Prioritize and Coordinate design deliverables by developing a solid understanding of business needs and customer needs.
- Scope design requests, prioritize deliverables, and manage expectations.
- Work closely with the design and development teams to oversee the implementation of the design assets and layouts, leveraging existing design patterns and systems.
- Scope, plan and manage Visual Design activities from across all stages of the design process, meeting deadlines and be accountable for design artefacts and delivery quality assurance
- Define, develop and present innovative visual design concepts across multiple channels
- Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of designers
- Evangelize importance of Visual and UI Design to help enhance design culture at HSBC alongside Customer Experience team members and develop visual and UI design that encompass HSBC brand values
- Ensure Customer Experience and UI Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience in Visual and Digital Design and other relevant disciplines.
- Management experience
- Line management experience, supporting and developing others
- Team management, Mentorship and coaching
- Career management
- Performance management
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.