URGENT - PMO/ Project Analyst [30-60K] - Lead Insurer
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Oliver James Associates
- 17 Mär 19
I am looking for people who got at least 2-3 years of experiences as regional Project Analyst/ PMO, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with BA, Project Manager, and SME and gain the exposure of insurance projects!
The Tier 1 Insurer
A very well-known Insurance brand that has been offering a wide range of life, health and wealth management to customers. They have a positive work culture and they commit to innovate and grow their business. They are looking for talents to join their growing transportation team.
What's there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing digital project exposure for one of the leading Insurer in the globe
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself within insurance field
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates, and follow-ups
- Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects
- Regularly handling face to face resource, timing, quality and reporting conversations with senior management and peers to deliver on the accountability and reporting aspects of the role
- Collate information from project status reports and compile the summary
- Execute regular "run-the-business" activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Project / Portfolio status reporting
- Meeting Minutes
- Templates updates, tool implementation, training and real-time support
The successful candidates
- At least 2-3 years of experiences as Project Analyst/ PMO
- Strong experiences of project (Project cycle)
- Worked in multinational regional environment
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 3018 0387or Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*