UX Designer - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! About The Team
Mox Bank's design approach doesn't start or end with a single interface. We are designing the whole experience end-to-end with all touchpoints by focusing on user's needs, expectations, motivations and pain-points while balancing business needs and technical capability. We are looking for ambitious designers who are able to run this end-to-end experience design process to create useful, usable and desirable financial services. The Role Responsibilities
You will be a part of our multidisciplinary team to continue creating the brave new banking experience for Hong Kong. You will be working across different teams from exploration to delivery while continue evaluating the experience and iterating to enhance the experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead end-to-end design process from exploration to delivery, continue evaluating the experience and iterating to enhance the experience
- Create all design artifacts across the design process and run the activities throughout the process: exploration research and mappings, customer journey mapping, user flows, interface design, prototyping, usability testing, UI design, design delivery
- Lead the design process with human-centric mindset and advocate customer-centricity at Mox through your thinking and doing
- Work with business owners, product owners, technology teams, marketing teams to understand, define, design and develop the experience
- Facilitate sessions and workshops throughout the process to explore, define and ideate
- Maintain the consistency and sustainability of the Mox Design System
- Design the interfaces with the mindset of interaction design by considering motion and micro animations as well
- Plan and conduct research studies to understand the users' needs and pain points and to evaluate the ideas and what you are creating as a solution
- Test the flows and interfaces in development environments to be sure about its delivery quality
- Follow up the feedback coming from customers to enhance the experience
- Seek for inspiration across different industries to bring delightful experiences, and follow up others through benchmark studies and trying out different services
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Industrial Design, Service Design, Interaction
- Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design with emphasis on experience design or equivalent qualification
- Experience in Experience Design fields with human-centric mindset
- Portfolio to represent your approach on the solving problems with human-centric mindset and shaping your solutions as user interface and interaction design
- Proficiency in design, prototype and delivery tools: Sketch, Flinto, Principle, Overflow, InVision, Adobe Creative, Zeplin
- Have an understanding of different design disciplines and adapt your skills across the design problems to solve them
- Strong UI design experience on mobile platforms
- Strong communication skills to share and present your approach and suggestions
- Strong self-motivation to start and run the work individually and with the teams
- Facilitation and moderation skills to run workshops and research studies
- Comfortable working in an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural environment
- Comfortable working closely with product owners and developers in an Agile environment
- Comfortable working in collaboration with multiple teams and disciplines
- Have an intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn more
- Open to challenge yourself in a fast-paced virtual/challenger bank
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.