Our client is a leading digital asset trading platform in Asia, who is now around-funded by major global investors. Their trading volume has grown rapidly, and eager to expand further. They are currently looking for an experienced Compliance talent to join the team. The role is based in Central,Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Oversees all compliance including KYC/AML matters ;
- Monitor and manage the compliance works for the company's business activities, ensure to comply with the internal policies and external regulations;
- Implement the compliance manual, review and update the policies and procedures periodically;
- Handle licensing issues and information requests from SFC and business units;
- Carry out compliance trainings to the business units and provide advice to the management;
- Handle ad hoc projects when required.
What we expect
- At least 5 years of compliance related experience in banks/securities/brokerage firm/financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of AML and KYC;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Go-getting and forward-leaning
Interested candidate please feel free to reach email@example.com, WhatsApp - 86-51235801 to learn more.