• Coverage of Hong Kong large local corporates both listed and unlisted;
• Develop a thorough appreciation of each allocated Customer's business, and an understanding of their appetite for Financial Markets products;
• Liaise regularly with the Bank’s Relationship Managers and Product Specialists in order to provide the Bank’s Customers with a market leading service thereby expanding its presence within the Hong Kong market;
• Establish and maintain constructive relationships with the allocated customer base, through regular calling, meetings and social gatherings;
• Liaise closely with the Bank’s Product Traders providing them with the necessary customer and market intel to enable them to finesse pricing decisions;
• Liaise with Operations concerning customer feedback in order to constantly improve the Bank’s customer service and to enable it to deliver a best in class service;
• 8-10 years of relevant experience gained within a major international bank in Asia;
• Products Sales experience to include Flow and non-Flow FX; Rates; & Structured Products;
• Resourceful, articulate and multi-task oriented;
• Excellent interpersonal & communications skills;
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
• Strong multi-cultural awareness.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.