VP Culture & Conduct Manager
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Societe Generale
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
VP Culture & Conduct Manager
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Head of Culture & Conduct is a new appointment, reporting to the Chief Executive Office Asia Pacific and functionally to the Global Banking & Investment Services (GBIS) Head of Culture & Conduct. The Head of Culture & Conduct role is established to oversee, elaborate, communicate and deploy the Asia Pacific Culture & Conduct agenda, in line with the expectations set by the local regulators, including but not limited to the Groupwide Culture and Conduct programme, the Leadership Model and the revised Code of Conduct.
Key Purposes of the role
- The primary objective of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Asia Pacific Conduct & Culture Transformation Programme. You will report directly to the Head of Culture & Conduct
- Project management, monitoring the progress of programmes initiated within departments, liaising with the New York, London and Paris based and global Culture & Conduct initiatives, analysing data and creating pertinent, persuasive presentations, written reports and speeches, are all key components of this challenging and rewarding role.
- This position represents a rare opportunity to enjoy direct exposure to senior management of Asia Pacific, benefitting from a broad diversity of interaction with business activities and support functions.
- The successful candidate will also contribute personally to the deployment of behavioural and cultural change within a large financial institution.
- Liaise with Paris, New York and Hong Kong based Conduct & Culture teams to ensure coherent Group-wide Culture & Conduct transformation programme
- Assist with the deployment of a coherent Asia Pacific Culture & Conduct Programme
- Develop a comparative analysis process of the various conduct programmes across SG Asia Pacific platform
- Create evidence-based analysis to help challenge departments' programme implementation
- Helps establish working procedures with third party consultants, associations and regulators
- Preparation of presentations, briefing notes and written reports for internal and external use
- Monitoring and follow-up of Audit department Conduct Risk action items
- Help gather market intelligence best practice of peer firms culture programmes
- Participate in external culture & conduct related events (eg. conferences, roundtable discussions)
- Comply with all Risk and regulatory obligations where relevant
Responsibility for ensuring that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility
Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company's Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates
- Prior work experience in the financial sector and in Investment Banking is desirable; as is a track record of project management
- University degree (Bachelor's degree or higher) in any discipline is required
- Fully fluent spoken and written proficiency in English is required. Spoken French would be an advantage