• Acting Head of HR Department for HK region. • Passionate and Young Leader. • Full-spectrum of HR duties and strong in business.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant banking corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong providing comprehensive local and cross-border services across personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, insurance and investment sectors.
- Lead the HR department to provide professional HR business partnering service
- Responsible for the development and implementation HR strategies
- Align all strategies in HK as to meet with corporate goals
- Set up the HR system and enhance the existing procedures
- Strong business partnering with internal stakeholders and understand their needs to resolve HR related issues
- Able to streamline the HR process and resources as to provide the best HR practices
- Degree holder in HR or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of related working experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with different level
- Familiar with HK and China labour ordinance and culture
- Mature and flexible
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.