See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Lead a centralized team of 25 staff to provide customer fulfilment service/onboarding team/ judicial management services, including credit card merchant and card association payment settlement.
- Establish end to end SLA as far as suitable and ensure services provided are accomplished within specified standards of service quality and turnaround time either specified in internal SLA, industry practice or regulatory requirement
- Manage productivity and efficiency of staff and transaction and seek improvement on continuous reduction on unit cost per transaction
- Develop and continuously review, streamline and improve daily operation steps as well as explore digitalization opportunity to increase efficiency and reduce turnaround time with reasonable internal controls and mitigation of operation risk
- Ensure periodic risk based self-assessment and exception/ non-compliance issues are truly reflected in respective management reports and ensure any outstanding issue as identified is rectified properly and timely
- Monitoring the performance of team and outsourced service providers
- Being the representative of the department to participate in the regional bank wise projects
- Manage the fulfillment processes for both internal and external customer service requests within SLA
- Manage working relationships with internal/ external customers and other service partners/ external parties
- Deliver MIS and operation reports timely and accurately
- Supervise and guide individuals and groups towards achieving their goals
- Promote staff morale and team culture and build up an efficient, knowledgeable and professional back-end operation support team with good succession planning for staff at all ranks.
- Ensure compliance of system and control procedures of the bank and/or the Outsourced Services Provider in line with internal procedures, policies and guidelines:
- Review and ensure the operation procedures according to all HKMA, CORS, MAS's guidelines and policies.
- BCP are updated and DRP/BCP are tested at least once per year.
- Ensure controls are in place
- Achieve at minimum 'satisfactory' rating by Group Audit and external Audit in their annual audit.
- University Degree Holder with minimum 15 years' in customer fulfillment and operations processing for consumer banking products/services experience and at least 10 years' in managerial position
- Good knowledge of consumer banking products including credit card, loan and banking products as well as consumer /commercial laws and related regulatory rules that impact consumer products
- Professional qualifications in Banking (e.g. AHKIB) an advantage
- Strong leadership skills and cross-team collaboration
- Strong Project management skills
- High sense of risk awareness and react quickly to mitigate risk
- Results oriented and proactive to seek improvement on productivity and operations quality
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.