• VP, Equity Derivatives/Fixed Income Structurer • VP/ED, Fixed Income Sales • Leading Investment Banks • Attractive Remuneration Package
Our clients are leading Investment Banks with strong presence in APAC. They are now hiring for multiple openings as follows,
ED/VP - Fixed Income Sales
- Develop and service China fixed income institutional client base and develop new clients in cash, structured products and cross broader solutions
- Work closely with DCM in marketing and selling new issuances with track records
- At least 10 years sales experience in FICC/Institutional Sales or DCM background
- Strong Mandarin and English skills required
- Strong knowledge of Asian bond market
VP - Fixed Income Structured Product Solutions
- Responsible for e development, promotion, executions of non-flow FICC products and risk management solutions for various client types.
- Develop distribution channels and work closely with sales team for propagation of non-flow FICC products.
- Be the primary risk manager of all of the department’s structured products and solutions’ market risk exposures
- 5 years of experience in structured products & Qualified to be SFC licensed person
- Good Mandarin and English communication skills required
VP - Equity Derivative Structurer
- Responsible for product launches coordination and project delivery, working closely with the Equity Derivatives Sales Team to develop custom structured solutions,
- Assist in developing valuation and risk management models for OTC derivatives.
- Work on marketing materials and partner sales to present product and identify opportunity and carry out appropriate tracking and monitoring the entire product lifecycle and conduct regular reporting for senior management.
- At least 3 years of experience in equity derivatives with investment banking. You should be a degree holder with focus on a Quantitative subject, using pricing tools for derivatives & Programming languages i.e. Python or C-based languages
- Less experience candidates can also be considered as Associate level.
To apply for this job
Contact: Chloe quoting job ref: VSA-1604
Telephone: 852 - 2525 8820