See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- The Agile Delivery Lead will focus on the following:
- Managing delivery E2E from initial & emerging requirements gathering, development, testing and release management. Additional activities may include non-software development activities (e.g. marketing, training, change & comms)
- Coordination across teams / platforms. Looking forward, 3-8 sprints out, understand what is currently prioritized by the business to understand key dependencies with other platforms.
- Ensuring delivery dependencies on other teams / platforms are on their roadmaps and timing and integration environments are aligned for release management
- Ensuring the work other teams need from your team/s are included and prioritised appropriately in your teams backlog.
- Highlighting capacity & capability gaps to respective team/platform leads.
- Engagement of relevant vendors and management of onboarding new team members
- Aggressively address Impediments, dependencies, risks and issues, to ensure the continuous flow of work and avoid bottlenecks
- Organize and lead collaboration events such as Scrum of Scrums, Showcases/Review and quarterly planning efforts.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting teams' delivery outcomes to understand the basis of the teams' metrics, constraints & opportunities for continuous improvement actions.
- Ensuring alignment of the teams tracking & reporting outputs using the Enterprise Agile tools stack
- Working with the technical and business leads, ensure that the highest risk stories are prioritized early in the feature development, aligning to product roadmap
- Responsible to ensure financial tracking and reporting commitments are met (work with relevant PMO as necessary)
- Contribute to relevant platform governance council including delivery outcomes, financials & RAIDS
- If PSC is required, ensure all data is fully transparent to reflect a true "as is" picture to aid honest discussion
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile way of working & governance/reporting
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile Delivery Lead, managing multi-disciplined teams at enterprise-level
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Solid Experience in using appropriate Agile development support tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Prior experience working in a Financial services organisation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- With people management skills preferable
- Very good presentation and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.