See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job descriptions
- To carry out daily technical support on bank's data networks including:
- Manage all production problems under network team and ensure they are being resolved and properly followed
- Wok with regional team to plan, review and implement change requests related to core network
- Govern and supervise network service providers to deliver quality services on network team.
- Ensure infrastructure service delivered under network team is compliant with audit and information security requirements
- Ensure capacity planning exercise under network team is carried out in order to address our business needs
- Ensure the operability and the execution of network team related disaster recovery plans
- Participate on network team's related projects and/or initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant working experience
- Good experience in IP network (TCP/HTTP/routing protocol), VLAN, DNS, NAT load balancer, WAN
- Knowledge in supporting Cisco (Nexus, VPN, ACS, WLC & ISE), Infoblox, F5, Bluecoat, Arista, Huawei, Nagios, Netbrain, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
- Holder of Cisco CCNP/CCIE is a plus
- Able to communication with staff at all levels
- Written/verbal communications skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Able to work with flexible hours
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.