- Prepare draft facility letters at the request of marketing officers to facilitate the business solicitation and detailed discussions of terms and conditions with customers for potential transactions, including general banking facilities, loans, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured products, etc.
- Prepare draft facility letters and supplemental facility letters/agreements for bilateral facilities to marketing officers of HKBG, CBG and FIEA in accordance with the terms and conditions of the credit proposal.
- Liaise and clarify with the marketing officers for the terms of credit proposal and with GCSD for terms of embedded credit products.
- Manage the credit approval process and any conditions imposed in the credit approval.
- Assist marketing officers to review comments from Legal Department and the Agent relating to draft documents of syndicated/club loans.
- Assist marketing officer to review certain terms in the facility letters/loan agreements/security documents for meaning interpretation.
- Degree holder, preferably in banking and finance fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in reputable banking institutions
- Good command of written English;
- Good understanding of banking products, including their operations and the general terms and conditions governing them
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to commercial lending business