MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as it's securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong.
To directly participate the Core Banking System replacement project for HK Branch by performing process mapping, analysing and identifying gaps between current and T24 functionalities, producing technical interface requirements with peripheral systems, preparing functional specifications and various technical project documentation, tracking and following up various risk items and issues, participating in QA, SIT and following up fixes for resolving defects identified in UAT, providing pre- and post- production support, including technical helpdesk and further enhancement requirements.
- Review and redesign the end-to-end operating workflow from the first customer touch point to the settlement of customer instructions
- Review and prepare the Functional Specifications and QA/ SIT test cases
- Review and comment training material and user procedural manual
- Review and participate in data cleansing and migration
- Monitor the progress and liaise with IT/ vendor for T24 and peripheral system development, enhancement and/or interface
- Act as theT24 SME to provide the first line of support in the first 3 months of system go-live
- Degree holder in with over 10 years of banking experience in system analysis, IT development and project management
- Proven experience in system analysis and design and well versed in IT project management, process mapping and SDLC
- Sound knoweldge and solid experience in areas of wholesale banking operations, products and delivery channels
- Familiar with core banking systems and robotics process automation (RPA)
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to champion change and innovation orientation
- Good problem solving, IT project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and good people management skills with experience in managing a middle size team
- PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Experience in core banking system deployment are preferable
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.