See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Engage and support the PB senior management in driving the business strategy and performance across the North Asia markets
- Support Team Head in liaising yearly business planning. Proactively liaising with senior market heads and PB head to align business priorities.
- Lead a small team to prepare various business management reports including business review for country CEO and regional PB Head
- Formulate and manage end-to-end delivery of segment value proposition, including client acquisition, on-boarding & engagement, as well as retention strategies
- Drive key focus areas and business initiatives based on DBS Private Bank's geographic coverage, sector pillars and client needs
- Establish and ensure active referrals pipeline in collaboration with external parties and internal cross-division partners
- Institutionalize and improve discipline around prospecting and pipeline management
- Pilot new and innovative campaigns to acquire new customers through various channels (online & offline) and partners
- Work with Regional Office (HQ) to plan and execute corporate development activity including key ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Adhere to professional standards of behavior and conduct in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Comply with regulatory and internal security audit requirements
- Around 8 to 10 years in banking, financial services / management consulting or related industries, preferably in Strategic planning and Business development roles
- Knowledge of Wealth Management landscape and latest market trends to quickly identify potential ecosystem partnership will be a strong plus
- Demonstrated success in strategy and business development, track record of delivering impactful business programs
- Good project management skills and drive for execution excellence
- A strategic and analytical thinker with maturity to engage with senior stakeholders
- Experience with the range of business development activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements. engaging functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Experience in engaging internal stakeholders/partners; working across regions and functions to drive partnership development, program success and KPIs
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed
- Excellent command in English and proficient in Mandarin is a definite plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.