Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and support of the bank’s mid-range server, data protection, automation, on premise cloud and storage. Ensure IT infrastructure setups are stable and reliable so that it meets the predefined service level and copes with business expansion.
- Plan, implement, configure and administrate on premise cloud, storage, data protection, automation and Virtualization
- Act as infrastructure focal point to realize the implementation of business application systems, log aggregation , storage , backup , automation and virtualization related technologies such as ELK , Scripting Language , Software Defined Storage and Backup Software Platform, etc
- Provide 3rd level of support for problem resolution in case escalated from outsourcing vendors.
- Provide performance tuning and capacity planning strategy
- Evaluate and assist automation to improve the patching, capacity monitoring, configuration management and data backup/recovery management
- Assist to evaluate and standardize storage, backup, cloud and virtualization platform including hardware/software
- Assist to plan the enhancement and refreshment of related technology infrastructure
- Assist to define IT policy and standards pertaining to Unix/Linux, Data Protection, Automation, Storage and Virtualization
- Deliver the Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures
- Act as a SME to the organization for cloud end-to-end architecture, including hybrid cloud and future providers, networking, provisioning and management
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications and infrastructure
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- 8 years’ in-depth experience in UNIX, storage, middleware and database implementation and support
- Solid experience in server and system software products
- Certification in Vendor Storage Administration and/or HCIE/RHCE preferred
- Cloud architect certification is also an added advantage
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is also an advantage
- Experience in design and administration of Unix/Linux OS, Storage, Data Protection, Automation Provisioning and RDBMS
- Familiar with ELK, DevOps, virtualization and cloud implementation, performance monitoring and recovery technique
- Familiar with Cloud, Storage, Log correlation or Virtualization technology is an advantage
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in Robot Process Automation, CI/CD, DevOps and Agile principles are advantages
- Knowledge of provisioning tool (eg. Chef / Puppet / ANSIBLE / Terraform) is an advantage
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is required for the role
- International candidates are welcome to apply
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.