iOS Developer (Open to Remote)
World leading cryptocurrency exchange platform with average daily volume of 1.2bn. They operate globally including US, China, Singapore, Malta, Japan, etc. Their aim is to be No.1 for all regions.
Company has 700-800 employees world-wide with more than 200 people in the engineer team. 50 people from the engineer team works remotely world-wide. Their team includes backend developer, frontend developer, IOS developer, Android developer, DevOps, Infrastructure expert, Big data and blockchain quant. They hire new talents every year and newly hired 6 new iOS developer last year.
Why should you join them?
- You will enjoy location freedom with them. Because they operate globally and you can work remotely, you can basically work anywhere in the world you want!
- They are a technically strong team. All engineers they have in the team are experts in their area and you can communicate and share with them in a flat team culture.
- You can propose your idea to them freely without having to wait for approval. They operate in a start-up like culture.
- They value work efficiency.
What are they looking for in you?
- Strong in Swift development. You need to build an App by using Swift from end to end.
- You have experienced high volume users and can deal with outage problems.
- Hardworking mindset and efficiency work attitude.
- Able to speak Mandarin; able to speak English is a plus.
- Interested in Greenfield development and high volume application
- Interested in Cryptocurrency and blockchain
What will you work on?
- published platform and other confidential projects
- You will handle the system being hacked almost everyday (challenging)
- You will only work on Swift instead of Objective-C
- Greenfield development with minimal maintenance
- Report to IOS lead
- 8 hours of work from Monday to Friday (sometimes you need to OT if the project is facing limited time)