Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Team Member Technologies (TMT) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business comprises of Enterprise Endpoint & Mobility Services, Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration Services, Technology Connections and Specialized Desktop Support Services. TMT integrates electronic communication and collaboration platforms to offer the next generation of content collaboration solutions. About the Role
Responsible for Development, Support & Maintenance of SharePoint & .Net Applications. Responsibilities
- Collaborating with Business analysts for getting the new requirements and converting the requirements to Technical Specifications.
- Providing Production Support for CPG SharePoint & Microsoft technologies applications.
- Conducting Unit Testing, SIT & supporting UAT.
- Service request and HPQC tickets management.
- Ability to Debug and do analysis of issues
- 5+ years of hands on experience in ASP.Net MVC
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining SSIS packages
- Experience in SQL Programming for SQL Server 2014
- Strong detail orientation
- Azure cloud programming hands on experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a global team across multiple time zones
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Experience in the design and implementation of custom solutions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to fit into a highly collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to learn new things
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.