Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Application System Engineer 4 who is technically very strong in coding and design and can deliver independently on business components following SDLC.
Responsibilities include development and maintenance of complex Application and supporting the application. Role and Responsibilities
- This candidate will be a key member of the team performing SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, document and support the application.
- This candidate is required to collaborate with other team members and collaborate with upstream/downstream application teams.
- This candidate should be comfortable working on multiple deliverables.
- Strong technical skills needed to succeed in this role.
- Gathering requirements
- Perform SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, and perform code review.
- Work with partner teams (up-stream/down-stream) to ensure data integrity/consistency
- Provide application support
- Troubleshoot issues and work with team members effectively to resolve issues
- Motivated to learn and enhance the platform
Good to have Qualification
- Bachelor Degree with 5~7 years of experience in IT
- Experience of more than 5 years in Core Java with 2 years in multithreading, messaging.
- Working knowledge of either C++ or Python with a strong background in computer science, OOPS concepts, design patterns and principles.
- Must be from product development background.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Knowledge on Electronic Trading or Order Management Systems for Trading front office applications.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.