Asst Dir-Prin Software Eng
Moody's Analytics has a suite of products related to Credit Assessment and Origination. Our software is used extensively by commercial banks, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organizations throughout the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the software engineering team in our Bangalore, India office. The role will provide an opportunity to develop a next generation SaaS application and would suit a highly motivated Front Engineer/Architect with a passion for hands-on application development. - Brainstorm, design and develop an enterprise software product.
- Design and implement re-usable software components.
- Ensure the product is highly configurable and extensible.
- Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.- Research and build POCs using available frameworks to ensure feasibility.
- Create technical design documents and present the details to a larger audience.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions .
- Develop reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects.
- Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Significant enterprise software design and development (10+ years) with primary focus on UI architecture and development. This position requires hands-on development
- Must have advanced knowledge in Angular 5+, AngularJS, Typescript and commonly used modules such as RxJS etc based on extensive work experience. Experience in angular 5.0 and beyond is highly desirable.
- Must have extensive experience in creating self-contained, performant, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Must have experience creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environment. Must be familiar with webpack, npm, and one or more of karma, jasmine, protractor, mocha etc.
- Must be willing to work with UX and other teams as well as lead a team of developers.
- Must have experience leveraging REST, JSON, SOAP and other service layer technologies.
- Must have experience with Git and GitHub
- Preferred experience with migrating from angularJS to Angular as well as experience with side by side running of AngularJS and Angular components.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.