Cash Operation- AVP
The candidate would be responsible for coordinating and monitoring cases and work to ensure the best effective approach is taken for resolution of a claim request. This position requires extensive interaction with internal and external clients, along with developing strong market relationships and contacts, while providing high service levels and ensuring that the claim is accurately managed from end to end. KEY MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist team in Initiating and investigating claims relating to late settlement of Foreign Exchange, Money Market transactions as well as the late settlement of Securities globally.
- Ensure effective TATs in resolution of queries and efficiently respond to internal and external queries / issues timely along with guaranteeing that information being provided is accurately detailed.
- Liaise with many different brokers/banks to ensure maximum resolution of claim discrepancies. This would include but not limited to looking for ways to reduce exposure (back value and use of funds).
- Responsible for negotiating the settlement of claim disputes with counter parties by utilizing escalation procedure in place.
- Review of aged of claims to ensure case is being accurately managed and in compliance. Provide feedback of findings to management.
- Support and facilitate cross training initiative when required.
- Support other Compensation Claims teams onshore when required.
- Assist in identifying of inefficiencies found and provide recommendations on how to improve processes
- Responsible for continuously monitor and enhance Controls
- Complete participation in Audits
- Assess automation initiatives and implementation of the same
- Responsible for all key facets of Operations:
- Stakeholder Management
- MIS & KPIs / KRIs
- College or University designation in a business discipline or equivalent work experience, within minimum 10 years of experience
- Previous experience with investigations, claims, payment settlements would be preferred.
- Strong operations and people management skills
- Strong and consistent analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed orientated
- Computer proficient - Windows, Excel, Word, IBS, MCH, Access and Powerpoint
Primarily blend of APAC / EMEA but the candidate needs to be flexible to work late hours at times , if the business demands