Systems Development Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology). About the Role
Successful candidate will play a key role as a developer on the IP technology team focusing on the analysis, design, development/enhancement, maintenance, testing, and support of the firm's investment applications. The candidate will work with the business analysts, infrastructure team, and key technology partners to implement technology solutions. In addition, the candidate will work closely with a technology manager and team to recommend and influence the adoption of standards, best practices, and consistent/repeatable solutions that can be leveraged by the entire team. Role and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively understand the technology needs of the firm's various investment teams.
- Performing trading system design and development functions to implement complex system needs and solutions.
- Partnering with business analysts and team members to build solutions and/or to customize and integrate solutions.
- Supporting existing and developing new trade-related technology solutions.
- Demonstrating outstanding teamwork, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Delivering solutions that are of the highest quality and value both for the team and the business.
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency, and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum of 10 years technology experience preferably in the investment industry.
- At least 6 years of strong experience developing applications using JS frameworks (Angular/ReactJS) C#.Net and WPF.
- At least 6 years of SQL development experience and Strong Knowledge on designing data models and writing stored procedures and indexes.
- 2+ years of experience in Entity Framework, JPA/Hibernate.
- Strong background in OOPS concepts and design patterns like MVVM and MVC.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrent programming skills.
- Experience developing high performant thick client applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capability in providing technical leadership on development projects.
- Solid project management skills and ability to lead/oversee small and medium-sized initiatives.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Expertise in capital markets instruments - corporate and muni bonds, MBS, loans, FX and rate swaps
- Expertise in accounting standards -- FAS 133, ASC 815
- Experience in micro-services and SOA architecture.
- Experience in Azure Service Bus and Azure Service Fabric.
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 and SSIS.
- Understanding of Investment business, processes, and terminology.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.