Technical Manager OBIEE and PeopleSoft
Platform Services is a horizontal with in R&F IT providing Environment Management, EOL, Release Management, Technical Architecture, Database Architecture, SDLC, and Automated Systems testing services across verticals in R&F IT.
- This position is accountable for managing and coordinating a variety of activities within Environment Management for Group Finance applications
- The leader will lead Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, Treasury and for Platform Services and co-ordinate with 3rd party engagements, and with partner organizational staff dependencies, these partner organizations include Development, Production Services, Testing and Infrastructure
- You will demonstrate a strategic and a customer-centric approach with a focus on tooling, work-flow and processes to optimize cost and build capacity for future growth.
- This role will require you to support day to day operations, owns relationship with IT Product line, monitor and manage changing environment requirements and deliverables within development, test, and release phases.
- Lead and facilitate new delivery or changes in existing hardware, software, and configuration as part of release and production cutover. Review environment deliverables and provide sign-off
- Facilitate project closing, lessons learned, and gather customer/partner feedback, handling budgets, financial consumption, accountable for overall service level, responsible for engaging with senior business partners and sponsors of Product Line, represents Environment Management into Domain leadership providing a consolidated view on Services and significant operational issues, audit and regulatory activities.
- Tasked with discussing new business and provides forecasting consultation for the stakeholders, liaising with product line to understand pipeline, roadmap and mandatory projects guaranteeing a stable funding and work for the team.
- Lead and motivate a distributed, diverse work force through direct and indirect reports, developing and retaining the human resources necessary to achieve positive business results
- You are a senior leader with at least 20 years of experience in building and leading global teams with ability to attract, improve and retain high quality resources
- You have extensive experience in handling a global IT organization collaboratively with multiple partners in several locations, over several different time zones.
- Experience with Linux/Windows Environment Provisioning from design, infrastructure provisioning, install, build, deployment and maintenance, installing and maintaining commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) products from Oracle and custom developed software, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing the environment using the latest methods and tools.
- You are knowledgeable in platform architecture (Linux, Windows Server). Experience with OBIEE and WebLogic Administration. Experience in patching WebLogic applications
- Knowledge of Databases, Control-M, Security (SSO/SSL/LDAP/AD) implementations. Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Hyperion Planning administration is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of IT service management and Project management.
- DevOps toolchain to develop strategic solutions to drive the organization to operate smarter, better, and faster using Infrastructure as code (API's), CI/CD, Terraform, GIT and SVN. Scripting in Python, Shell or Perl. Cloud and Docker Containerization experience is an added advantage.
- You have experience in contributing to the development and operationalization of standards, policies and processes, reporting standards/templates.
- You have good interpersonal & strong communications skills
- Banking Domain preferred
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards