- Bangalore, Karnātaka, Indien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 12 Nov 18
• Manage a work queue
• Respond to email and ticketed requests from clients in a timely fashion, including prioritization by severity. Keep all parties informed on work progress, anticipate changes and communicate these quickly, assigning remedial action and accompanying deadlines as required.
• Build/update pages using Tridion and/or WordPress and other systems
• Master an understanding of permitted standard practices and requirements for the website
• Communicate with marketers/customers, both verbally and in written format
• Creatively address requirements with existing components
• Prioritize work with sometimes conflicting priorities or schedules
• Download digital assets from asset management library and upload to Akamai
• Crop images
• Track and manage time spent on projects
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.