Application Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
Data Modeler - Translate business and data requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models adhering to defined data Modelling standards and industry best practices. Understanding existing business architecture of the application and create Data Model accordingly
Experience in Data Ingestion using any tool is must Responsibilities
- More than 10 Years' Experience with Strong Data Modeling Skills, Ability to translate business and data requirements into logical data models adhering to defined data Modelling standards and industry best practices
- Exposure to Data Architect Activities
- Technical Experience in Hadoop Data Lake Project is must
- Technical Experience in Data Ingestion using any tool is must
- Consult with Database Administrators to translate Logical Models into a performant Physical models
- Consult with other Modelers to rapidly integrate complex data sources into existing and new data models. Ensuring proper implementation and utilization of the data structures.
- Provide guidance to data analysts in performance of analytic and data quality functions. Support analysis and profiling of the most complex data needs.
- Consult with our Business Partners to understanding their business needs and recommend solutions. Translate complex technical concepts into something digestible by our business partners.
- Build relationships with Subject Matter Expert (SME) s of the respective source system development teams.
- Assist in defining strategy in areas such as Data Integration, Architecture, Data Quality, Meta data Management and Master Data Management.
- Act in a consulting capacity to the development team. Utilizing their extensive knowledge of the application they will understand functional enhancements, consider all potential impact and provide advice on the most appropriate solutions & potential problems.
- Responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.