App Develop Tech Lead - Salesforce Admin
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce and Salesforce.com platform to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions to meet business needs.
- Acting as the liaison between various internal groups, the SF Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, customizations, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Creating customer workflows and maintaining user roles and security.
- Work with business partners to realize the full capability of CRM. Responsibilities
• Provide day-to-day administration and support of Salesforce applications.
• Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows process builder and validation rules.
• Configure page layouts, Reporting Snapshots, Roles & Profiles, Permission Sets, Custom Permissions, FLS and Sharing Rules
• Partner with Salesforce developers to solution when customization is needed.
• Research on current trends, features and functionality of Salesforce.com and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
• Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) solution
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed
• Manage and address production support issues.
• Deploy changes to production. Required Qualifications
• 8-10 years of Salesforce.com admin experience.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification.
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a preference
• Experience with declarative automation tools - Flow Builder, Process Builder, etc.
• Strong understanding of salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
• Experience with deployment and release management.
• Expertise with data management, transformation, cleansing, and de-duplication.
• Demonstrated skill and expertise in working with cross functional teams. Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
• Understanding of Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Lightning Components and LWC Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Administrator 201
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification would be a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightening component- Preferred
- Responsible for Deployments using Salesforce DX- Preferred
- Understanding of Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Components and LWC- Preferred
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.