Associate - Developer
- Not Specified
- Gurgaon, Haryāna, Indien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
This position is for a Developer on the team. A successful candidate is expected to create and deliver software, have responsibility to execute projects from start to finish, work independently or with a project team. Work with project manager, technical leads, business owners and analysts.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
What is Aladdin? The Aladdin® product unites the information, people, and technology needed to manage money in real time at every step in the investment process. Aladdin enables organizations to communicate better, work smarter, see clearer, and move faster in a changing landscape. Aladdin combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making and create a connective tissue for thousands of users investing worldwide. What is the Aladdin Product Group? At the heart of BlackRock, the largest investment management firm in the world, is the Aladdin Product Group. Being a member of the Aladdin Product Group means working with the industry’s thought leaders to build innovative and forward looking products that shape the financial markets. The Aladdin Product Group creates next generation technology that changes the way information, people, and technology intersect for global investment firms. We build and package tools that manage trillions in assets, support millions of financial instruments and their risk calculations and process millions of financial transactions for thousands of users every day worldwide.The Trading team within Aladdin Product Group is responsible for designing and building software used by BlackRock and BlackRock Solution clients for portfolio management and trading.Responsibilities:
- This position is for a Developer on the team. A successful candidate is expected to create and deliver software, have responsibility to execute projects from start to finish, work independently or with a project team.
- Work with project manager, technical leads, business owners and analysts in all phases of the whole software development lifecycle, including: requirement gathering, application design, system development, testing and implementation.
- Work with other development teams to design and build reusable technologies.
- Understand and support existing systems, including resolving operational issues while working with teams located across the globe.
- Execute and communicate solutions
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.