Principal Lead - Frontend Engineer
Principal Lead Engineer is a key member of an agile team to deliver great products for our internal and external customers. In this lead role, you will be primarily responsible for end to end technical delivery of the product - including technical design, development, quality and performance of a web application - both as an individual contributor as well as coordinating and reviewing the work of other engineers on the team. You will also be responsible for the integration and overall support of your product across the tech stack, bring the best practices to improve the speed to market. Responsibilities
- Take the lead in shaping up the technical and product vision for the team while partnering closely with product, business and engineering leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-commit teams for implementation of deliverables.
- Lead the delivery work (design, development, quality, build, deploy) for the team.
- Hire, mentor and lead a strong team of engineers.
- Perform code reviewes and implement best practices.
- Primary technologies focused on modern front-end, DevOps:
- Advanced JS & ES6, microfrontend architecture.
- ReactJS and other modern JS frameworks/libraries.
- CICD, Jenkins Required Qualifications
- 11+ years of practical experience and proven success with the design, development and operation of complex web applications and leading engineering team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Broad technical knowledge with deeper knowledge in - Web application development, Software engineering and/or testing, Data analysis.
- Working knowledge of diverse technologies such as:
- React JS, TypeScript, Redux, RxJS
- Webpack, Gulp
- Mocha, Chai, Jest, Cypress
- CICD Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Nx tools.
- Working experience in managing monorepo for multiple teams.
- Working experiene with microfrontend architecture.
- Node JS, Express Server
- CI/CD build process familiarity and automation (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis)
- Cloud Deployments, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.