Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Wellsfargo technology business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
Wholesale Cross Business Analytics is seeking a senior application systems engineer. Relationship Pricer generates profitability projections for new business spanning a variety of Wholesale Banking products to help and ensure financial goals for the company are met (PTPP, ROE, etc.) while remaining competitive with our pricing proposals; Relationship Pricer generates proposal and pro forma reports for disclosing Treasury Management pricing to customers
Candidate should Develop, directs, and assists in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the creation and modification of new and currently used programs. Develops new programs of basic to moderate complexity. Performs modeling, simulations, and analysis. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Documents all procedures. Ability to understand the full process end to end, and suggest solutions in the process of the development activity. Responsibilities
• Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
• Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
• Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
• Able to direct the development process from conception to completion, and oversee the efforts needed
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Document development process in order to develop procedures for application use Essential Qualifications
• 8+ years of experience as Full stack JAVA & J2EE development
• Hands-on in Springs, Spring Boot, Restful Webservices
• Hands-on in integrating with UI components, and ability to work on UI development such as Angular JS v2 or higher version and React JS.
• Hands-on in SQL/PLSQL programming.
• Good knowledge on messaging technologies like JMS, IBM MQ
• Hands-on in using tools like POSTMan, STS, Soap UI, Eclipse, SQL Developer
• Hands-on in Application servers like JBOSS, Tomact v8
• Hands-on in code repositories like GIThub, Tortoise SVN
• Hands-on in developing Gradle, Maven scripts to build application binaries
• Must be hands in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment process, with usage of tools like Jenkins, Anthill, UCD
• Hands-on in working on multiple OS like Windows and Linux via Putty, RDP
• Good knowledge on implementing workflow & API programing Desired Qualifications
• Experience in Banking domain.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.