Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
The team is looking for a Java/J2EE/Spring Boot/Rest and MicroServices developer having 7+ years of experience with primary focus on design, development and integration of applications. Key Responsibilities:
- At least 7+ years hands on experience (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software) for web and SASS applications using Java/J2EE/Spring Boot/REST API.
- Ability to implement Micro Services - Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, developers with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot, and Sonar Qube.
- Deep background in Java language programming (5+ years) and implementation using Spring Framework and added advantage if works on frontend UI development using Angular/React JS.
- Build resilient and cloud ready solutions based on Micro Services, Multi-tenancy architecture. In addition, won responsibility for the quality of software solutions.
- Perform unit and backend integration testing.
- Experience in working with continuous integration and delivery framework.
- Proven ability to communicate with less technical users to understand requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
- Experience with multithreaded development, modern approaches to concurrence.
- Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
- 7+ years of relevant experience around design and development of Java and Spring Boot based Microservices applications
- Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs using micro services architecture
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and communicate with all levels in both business and IT stakeholders and working knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture.
- Microservices, Application level design and architect for SaaS applications and cloud based applications. DevOps, open source tech stack, security, scalability, performance tuning
- Java, JSP, Spring framework (Spring Boot), Hibernate, Microservices, Webservices - RESTful
- This would be a Spring boot developer design lead position requiring in depth knowledge and experience on Rest API Microservices development
- Required Experience of designing REST API s following Microservices architecture pattern in Java using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud framework
- Detailed understanding of Twelve Factor Application principles and Cloud Native apps design Knowledge of industry best practices and Dev Ops tools including Jenkins uDeploy git BitBucket etc. Understanding of security frameworks such as Oauth2 and Open ID
- Ability to provide solutions for technical problems
- Experience from banking domain is preferable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work directly with US partner teams
- Should be good with SDLC processes
- Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS teams
- Experience in banking or financial domain
- Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools (TFS, SVN, GitHub)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.