Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The TCOO department holds the Program Management Office Center of Excellence (PMO COE) and part of the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business that is focused on their partners, team member's projects execution excellence. The team collaborates and engages from the beginning, through the execution and closure of the project lifecycle. They share the responsibility of delivery project and process change for the EIT team. About the Role
The Technology Operations Data Management (TODM) team, with in the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) group, is responsible for building, integrating, researching and delivering a variety of data needs supporting Wells Fargo Technology efforts. The team works with various data source owners and System of Records to pull data into various data stores and consolidate/integrates this information to make it consumable to our Technology partners. This could be through either Business Intelligence tools or various extraction capabilities, depending on the requirement.
The Technology Operations and Data Management team has an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate to fill an Analytics Consultant position. This position will be responsible for identifying data required to support all Technology Operational activities, include Service/Asset and Configuration Management activities, assisting with ETL design and implementation, designing and modeling data in support of our BI, UI and other data delivery capabilities. This role will interact with others in the EIT organization to mature our Operational metrics data gathering, data modeling and delivery methodology.
This role primarily work on Data analysis, enablement and insights using various data sources in the organization. The primary skills needed are SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Teradata and knowledge of big data ecosystem. Responsibilities
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff
- Involve directly in the technical build-out and/or support of query tools, databases, reporting tools- SSRS/Tableau and ETL using SSIS/Ab-Initio
- Working with Teradata and SQL teams to determine proper modeling requirements
- Extensive SQL development
- Extensive data modeling integrating many sources of data
- Analyzing Asset Management data to determine accuracy and completeness
- Providing statistics, accurately based on the large volume of data, to appropriate partners requests
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 8+ years in technology with at least 6 to 8 years in T-SQL, SSIS, Teradata, data modeling, data analysis and
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Teradata
- Tableau experience and any experience with Ab-Initio is an added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Exposure to TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management function support
- Knowledge and understanding of data organizing or structuring complex data across varied data sources
- Knowledge and understanding of database architecture, design, and support
- Experience conducting root cause analysis for data-driven process-related improvements
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.