Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
The consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers Role:
- Work on production issues and helping the team in the shift to resolve the production issues
- Helping Manager in building the production support metrics and performing the analysis for the gaps
- Technical and functionally help the team members in the shift in case if they need any support. Work with managers to build the provide the health check status of the team and the delivery.
The primary responsibility of this job to make sure that the supported application is available as per the agreed SLA and make sure team is also adhering the SLA in the assigned shift.
- Provide report to the management Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting of production issues
- Attending EGS and Us touch base meeting with team and partners
- Mentoring the team and working on process improvement and automation
- Helping the team in building the domain and technical skill
- Contribute in the Sub -LOB initiative to represent the team
8+ years of experience in Production support(L & L2) with sound knowledge and experience on troubleshooting production issue . Expertise in SQL Servers or Oracle, Unix, Splunk, App Dynamics, Java or .Net. Flexible in working in multiple technologies Desired Qualifications:
Sound experience in ITIL process and scripting technologies.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.