APAC Category Manager
- Standort: Mumbai, Mahārāshtra, Indien
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
A Multinational IT services company is looking to hire an APAC Category Manager. This organization provides key services for a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Position: APAC Category Manager
- Reports to Head of APAC Sourcing.
- Will build and maintain relationships with regional category partners through Strategic Supply Chain Management.
- Categories include: IT, Facilities & Freight with a spend of $50M Euros.
- Manage strategies and improvement plans by leveraging key stakeholders, external networks, and key suppliers.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, business acumen, organizational skills, commercial sense, with the ability to be proactive and flexible.
- Experience in Procurement/Strategic sourcing in the IT/Tech industry highly preferred.
- Relevant experience in procurement relating to Facilities and Logistics/Freight also strongly desired.
- High energy and results-oriented.
- Strong strategic planning & execution skills with performance track record.
- Good command of written and spoken English as well as Hindi.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and presentable who can take initiative.
- Travelling occasionally is required.
This caring organization provides staff with opportunities for further growth opportunities throughout their careers. The APAC Category Manager will also have the opportunity to work with people around the world. Multiple headcounts available with salaries ranging from $50,000 USD to $100,000 USD
Call to action:
Interested parties please contact Paul Moxey Jr at +85230080329 and send CV's stating availability, current and expected salaries