Process Trainee-CSU IND
Supporting supervision functions of client facing documents, communications and investment products to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Analysts will be expected to identify potential irregularities/ red flags, while maintaining agreed service levels and commitments.
Provide support to Registered Principals and Supervision leaders in conducting supervision by providing 1st level analysis of documents and processes, data aggregation, reporting and similar activities. Responsible to complete the required tasks within the pre-defined SLAs, maintaining required quality parameters. Help identify efficiencies through innovation using Lean.
Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns while working closely with business partners in a focused and responsive manner. Responsibilities
1. Conduct detailed training needs analyses to understand the team and individual development needs. Ensures that existing training programs and tools are effectively implemented within the business and the desired objectives are achieved.
2. Support end-to-end trainings implementation process, which includes, training launch, tracking, and reporting through various reporting tools. Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports, create business reports that provide insight into key data points, and communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to leaders.
3. Leverage the ADDIE model (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) to ensure that the training intervention achieves its desired objectives. Facilitates content review with the business SME and updates in knowledge management tools. Develop training programs/documentation such as curriculum outlines, and user/facilitator guides and other instructional design systems as needed.
4. Manage multiple and evolving priorities, expectations and concerns by working closely with the business partners and the team members in a focused and responsive manner. Designing and developing survey instruments which assess the short and long-term impact of training initiatives. Follow-up with training participants to validate effectiveness of training and ensure learning objectives are met.
5. Partner across the organization to leverage existing resources and best practices for training approaches and options. Prepare subject matter experts for delivery of training initiative. Partners with training facilitator to ensure all materials, resources, and documentation is prepared in advance of training session(s). Manage logistics of group training as needed. Required Qualifications
Bachelors degree Preferred Qualifications